Increasing the return on your marketing investment.
Your team of trusted advisors
From high-level strategic initiatives to individual tactical projects, CCC can work with your procurement and marketing teams through the life-cycle of your communication campaigns or at individual points along the journey.
CCC can work with your procurement and brand teams to identify high-level strategic objectives for your marketing investments. Examples might include:
- Reviewing agency and production supplier contracts for efficiencies, errors and omission
- Auditing different scopes of work with a view to segmentation and assessment
- De-coupling elements from agency control such as production, post-production, insurance cover, play-out distribution, asset management and archiving
Precise and effective briefing ensures expectations are managed efficiently, there is less waste of precious resource and you optimise the opportunity for getting things “right first time”.
Disciplined briefs will help:
- Ensure your agency and suppliers’ responses accurately meet your requirements
- Your teams understand the different cost drivers at work in creative proposals
- Manage and mitigate risk at an early stage
Working together, CCC and your marketing teams can inform and control the production planning process with your agency partners. Examples might include:
- Triage across regional, national and international production hubs
- ‘Bundling’ different projects into combined productions to effect economies of scale
- Alignment of budgeting and creative expectations across all stakeholders
Your CCC team of sector experts will conduct detailed, line by line, reviews of all budget proposals, alongside the creative presentations and treatments. We will then negotiate with your agencies and suppliers before endorsing their costs prior to your teams signing off the spend. This crucial stage in the production process ensures:
- Complete clarity in what you are buying
- Confidence in your decision to approve budgets
- Control over costs and managing risk
CCC consultants and our Business Compliance Officer will ensure thorough and timely agency reconciliation of project finances to provide you with:
- Appropriate financial auditing
- Return of any contractual rebates
- Job closure
We believe that every project is a learning opportunity and work hard to capture those learnings through a formal process of Active Reflection. This creates opportunity for:
- End of project wash-up sessions
- Constructive feedback for all stakeholders
- Answering the questions: what (actually happened)?; so what (was the point)?; and now what (are there any actions)?
Completing the virtuous circle of strategic planning, through project execution and on to learning from the experience is the final stage in the process. Your CCC team can assist in the growth of your teams’ expertise through:
- Workshops and seminars
- Continuous professional development